Banking habits have changed dramatically since 2020. Online banking increased to 76%. Smartphones were used for 61% of online banking.
The shift in habits changed member demand, too. Members now prioritize experience, including digital speed, simplicity, and contextuality. 76% of members demand an omnichannel experience. And 59% of members want an on-demand, always-on service. Their experiences need to be personalized and frictionless, too.
Automation and self-service are the solution. Watch this special webinar hosted by automation expert Brian Gilman, IntelePeer CMO, and Jean Paul Merlaud, Communication Strategies Sr. Consultant, to learn how automation and self-service can be used to:
- Deliver digitally advanced and personalized services
- Streamline bill payments and revenue collection
- Simplify member identification methods and fraud prevention
- Provide 24/7 self-service and mobile access to financial staff
- Boost member satisfaction and engagement
Are you ready to leverage smart automation, AI, and self-service to solve your biggest member experience challenges? Contact us today.