Do your patient communications need to be resuscitated?
Healthcare providers communicate with patients across multiple platforms, while struggling with outdated systems, staffing shortages, security requirements, and data management obstacles.
In contrast, patients need to communicate with their healthcare provider anywhere, any time, but many organizations still lack a sophisticated communications strategy for patient care.
How will your organization keep up with patient demands in this rapidly evolving digital world?
Watch this webinar to learn how healthcare organizations are modernizing their communications strategy to deliver a seamless digital patient experience across channels, including SMS, chat, and voice. Voice and cloud system expert, Melissa Swartz, and Mike Rapp, IntelePeer’s SVP of Account Management, will discuss how the right strategy can help you:
- Alleviate staffing shortages
- Reduce costly rescheduled and no-show appointments
- Leverage low-code and no-code communication applications
- Automate patient and workforce processes
- Integrate and protect patient data across platforms