Improve statewide vaccine appointment processes
States are finally getting their hands on COVID-19 vaccines. Now comes the massive challenge of scheduling appointments for millions of citizens. States and vaccine distribution centers are seeing a common set of problems as their distribution campaigns ramp up:
- Massive inbound volume quickly overwhelms existing teams and tools
- Most solutions take too long to deploy
- Long wait times and service outages create bad publicity issues
- Uncertain vaccine availability, limited distribution capacity, and ongoing updates to qualification criteria are hard to react to in real-time
IntelePeer recently helped one of the largest states in the country launch their own COVID-19 vaccine scheduling hotline. In less than 2 days, IntelePeer’s Managed Solutions team delivered a rock-solid solution that has already handled millions of appointment scheduling request calls:
- Built and launched in 8 hours with no additional infrastructure or resources deployed by the state
- Turn-key solution with appointment hotline, automated call qualification, and agent-assisted scheduling
- No busy signals and low hold times
- Burst capacity of over 100,000 simultaneous calls
How does it work?
A multi-lingual hotline that streamlines the vaccine appointment setting process with automated pre-qualification. This solution fits in with your existing systems and requires zero additional infrastructure.
- Collects information and qualifies caller
- Routes qualified caller to agent for scheduling
- Schedules non-qualified callers for future call back