Designed for Growth and Scale, the IntelePeer Apex Partner Program Includes Easy Access to Company’s Low-Code, No-Code and API Solutions
San Mateo, CA – Jan. 31, 2022 – IntelePeer, a leading provider of communications solutions, announces the launch of the IntelePeer Apex Partner Program. Role-based and designed for growth and scale, the program enables partners to engage with IntelePeer in the manner they want, whether as a seller, builder or both. The IntelePeer Apex Partner Program provides dedicated avenues for support; innovative, vendor agnostic solutions; competitive partner benefits; and faster time to value with rapid solution deployment that quickly deliver results.
“IntelePeer is committed to continued investment in its channel partners,” says Brent Earlewine, Senior Vice President, Channel Sales, IntelePeer. “This is an exciting time as our low- and no-code solutions allow us to expand the breadth of our program. The new IntelePeer Apex Partner Program provides affiliates with the support they need to deploy best-in-class customer experience applications without the need to write a line of code.”
Recently included on Channel Futures’ ‘The CF List: 20 CPaaS Providers You Should Know,’ The IntelePeer Apex Partner Program has two engagement models:
- Sell With IntelePeer: For Agent/Master Agents, Value Added Resellers (VARs), and Managed Service Providers (MSPs) who sell innovative omnichannel solutions designed to enable smarter customer interactions. Sell partners have the ability to own the entire customer sales cycle or partner with IntelePeer to create one-of-a-kind communications solutions.
- Build With IntelePeer: For best practice customer experience builders, application developers, Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), Solution Providers (SPs) as well as sell partners. Designed for easy implementation, with limited to no developer resources needed, the Build model enables the creation of custom communications solutions that leverage IntelePeer’s low- and no-code APIs and seamless integrations.
The Build with IntelePeer model caters to those partners looking to build and deploy complex CX solutions in less time, while also providing resources for partners who are comfortable tapping into easy-to-use low- and no-code solutions. The model gives the community:
- Free trial access to IntelePeer’s CPaaS platform to test out product and development applications.
- Robust training through on-demand and live certification courses.
- Access to IntelePeer’s support teams through online documentation, as well as email and phone contact points.
“With a sharp focus on partner needs, IntelePeer is increasing its arsenal of tools to support them,” Earlewine adds. “We developed IntelePeer’s Apex Partner Program with insights from our Partner Advisory Board in order to create a program that enables all our affiliates to maximize growth and improve customer satisfaction. The program will include a new Partner Portal and a dedicated community where partners can access sell and build certification tracks, educational resources, and gain greater insights and visibility with custom-tailored reporting.”
For more information, visit: www.intelepeer.com.
IntelePeer delivers rapidly deployable communications solutions for an always connected world. Powered with AI and analytics, our omnichannel platform instantly improves your customers’ communications experience. IntelePeer provides industry leading time-to-value with automated communications solutions that work seamlessly with existing business software and infrastructure. Our no code templates, low code, co-creation, and developer API options provide customers with simple, easy-to-use tools that can be utilized by anyone and are also accessible through developer APIs. For more information visit: IntelePeer.com
Valerie Christopherson or Lora Wilson
Global Results Comms (GRC)
+1 949 608 0276