Vice President, Product Marketing
Any location or remote
About the Position
IntelePeer is looking for a seasoned, creative, and collaborative Product Marketing executive to join our team. The VP of Product Marketing will be responsible for the positioning, messaging, and pricing strategy for our product portfolio. You will be collaborating across Marketing, Product, Development, Sales, and Delivery to create winning and differentiated product messaging. This role will be responsible for elevating the understanding of our messaging and value proposition across internal and external audiences.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success growing and leading product marketing teams for fast-paced market innovation leaders.
This is a highly visible and strategic role at IntelePeer that will play a key role in the next leg of our growth.
REPORTS TO: Chief Marketing Officer
- Provide executive leadership for all product messaging, competitive analysis and positioning, product launch management, pricing, GTM strategy, sales enablement, and customer insights to inform strategic campaigns that help drive customer acquisition, retention, and expansion.
- Lead the company-wide development of product messaging and positioning, including competitive differentiation across different customer segments and different geographies.
- Inform our pricing and packaging strategy to help drive adoption of new product capabilities and support new customer segments.
- Partner with Product leaders to help drive ongoing adoption of our products and solutions by connecting the product roadmap with our go-to-market strategy.
- Drive high-visibility product launches to demonstrate innovation and ultimately drive new revenue.
- Lead the development of compelling and easy to understand internally facing content for Sales, Customer Success, Customer Support, and others including sales training, positioning, FAQs, battlecards, and more.
- Partner closely with demand generation functions (acquisition, expansion, partner) to tell compelling stories that help build demand and drive revenue across our offerings and across the customer lifecycle.
- Lead a team of high performing product marketers and effectively prioritize activity and resources within a high growth company.
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering, or related field (MBA highly preferred)
Fill Out the Form Below to Apply for This Job
Experience & Expertise
- 15+ years of experience in product marketing at a fast-growing company, including 6+ years of team management experience.
- Prior experience in a strategy role, specifically around positioning, messaging, pricing, and competitive strategy.
- Significant experience in B2B technology marketing with experience positioning to both business decision makers and technical audiences.
- Strong technical depth and ability to learn quickly, balanced with sharp business sense.
- People-focused leader with proven ability to build creative, collaborative teams; develop people; and link performance to overall business objectives.
- Excellent collaboration and organization skills, excelling at both high-level thinking and execution as well as influencing and inspiring others to achieve a common goal.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.