Vice President, Human Resources
Denver, CO or Dania Beach, FL
About the position
IntelePeer powers the new customer experience. Our Atmosphere® CPaaS enables companies to communicate better – driving more revenue, improving their customer experience, and making better business decisions – leveraging omni-channel Automation & Self-Service, AI, and Analytics, all delivered through a single easy-to-use cloud platform that works seamlessly with existing business solutions.
We provide a fast-paced, innovative, and casual environment that people love to work in, designed to broaden a candidate’s professional experiences while promoting self-confidence, accomplishment, and career development.
REPORTS TO: Chief Financial Officer
- Collaborates with executive leadership to define the organization’s long-term mission and goals; identifies ways to support this mission through talent management.
- Identifies key performance indicators for the organization’s human resource and talent management functions; assesses the organization’s success and market competitiveness based on these metrics.
- Researches, develops, and implements competitive compensation, benefits, performance appraisal, and employee incentive programs.
- Provides guidance and leadership to the human resource management team; assists with resolution of human resource, compensation, and benefits questions, concerns, and issues.
- Ensures compliance with employment, benefits, insurance, safety, and other laws, regulations, and requirements.
- Maintains knowledge of laws, regulations, and best practices in employment law, human resources, and talent management.
- Drafts and implements the organization’s staffing budget, and the budget for the human resource department.
- Participates in professional development and networking conferences and events.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Recruiting, training, and onboarding of new employees
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- At least ten years of human resource management experience required, with strategic, talent management, and/or business development experience highly preferred.
- SPHR or SHRM-SCP is strongly preferred.
Fill out the form below to apply for this job
Expertise & experience
- Prefer having led an HR organization at a publicly-traded company
- Knowledge of Equity, Options, RSUs
- Knowledge of and experience with varied human resource information systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Occasional travel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills, and organizational skills with a lot of attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and supervisory and leadership skills.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.