Sales Operations Specialist, Commissions
Denver, CO or remote
About the position
IntelePeer delivers an omnichannel communication platform as a service (CPaaS) built for the enterprise. We believe that business communications are meant for more than just simple interactions they should enable businesses to deliver truly delightful experiences.
As a key member of the Sales Team, the Sales Operations Specialist, Commissions will focus on the internal and external commission process in addition to providing strategic and operational support for Sales Organization. The role requires collaboration with Customer Success, Finance, and Legal Departments.
We provide a fast-paced, innovative, and casual environment designed to broaden a candidate’s professional experiences while promoting self-confidence, accomplishment, and career development.
REPORTS TO: Sales Operations and Systems Manager
- Calculate monthly sales commissions, prepare and distribute commission statements.
- Contribute to the implementation of systems to effectively capture compensation data and calculation.
- Support and assist with internal and external commission inquiries, research, and calculation.
- Identify and make recommendations for process improvements; assist or drive implementation.
- Ensure operational excellence and consistency when rolling out new internal systems, including training materials, success measurement, and effective communication to the sales team and cross-functional teams.
- Partner closely with Sales Ops and Sales Leadership to drive accountability for operational best practices and ensure tooling solutions are correctly adopted.
- Develop, maintain, and update information databases and reporting tools to measure and improve performance via Salesforce.com or other tools in the tech stack.
- Assist in sales administrative functions including user set-up, account updates, and territory management.
- Maintain documentation on commission processes, policies, and relevant reporting.
- Internal champion and customer advocate to represent needs and actions across functional groups.
- Monitor deadlines on incoming requests and provide regular status updates.
- Other duties as assigned.
- College Degree with Business, finance, or related preferred
Fill out the form below to apply for this job
Expertise & experience
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in related functional areas such as sales coordination, project coordination, data analysis, sales operations, marketing, and service delivery
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of CRM systems – Salesforce.com is desired
- Experience with Sales & Marketing Technology a bonus (Salesloft, Marketo, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in data analysis, business process development, document retention, and report presentations
- Knowledge of sales models
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to articulate complex business issues clearly
- Results-oriented by having a systematic and process-oriented mindset to ensure seamless sales execution
- Strategic problem-solving skills, yet comfortable overseeing day to day activities
- Attention to detail is a must
- Ability to prioritize and work independently with flexibility and follow-through