Sales and Marketing Operations Analyst
About the position
As a key member of the Revenue & Sales Operations team, this role will partner closely with Marketing and Sales to develop target customer lists. This role will become an internal resource on how the sales and marketing automation systems connect to optimize and ensure data accuracy for the end-users.
We provide a fast-paced, innovative, and casual environment designed to broaden a candidate’s professional experiences while promoting self-confidence, accomplishment, and career development.
REPORTS TO: Sales Operations & Systems Manager
- Development, implementation, and optimization of strategically targeted marketing campaign lists using Saleforce.com or Zoominfo.
- Own the marketing side of Salesforce, including uploading lists, building reports, dashboards, tracking campaigns, etc.
- Uploads target lists within Salesforce campaigns and ensure flowthrough into SalesLoft.
- Analyze Salesforce and connected data sources for accuracy and integrity and work with leadership to correct any issues identified.
- Monitoring the performance of the target list for the campaign to ensure it is achieving a benchmark of success
- Scrubs marketing and sales lists to ensure data integrity and accuracy
- Support the team in developing documentation for the process of lead or contact list uploads and maintains an inventory of lists
- Ensure sales understand specifics of marketing campaigns, in particular, workflow from the first contact through sales follows through.
- This position may have access to Protected Data.
- This position has privileged access to IT infrastructure.
- Other duties as assigned
- College Degree with Business or related preferred
Fill out the form below to apply for this job
Expertise & experience
- 2 years of analytical experience in revenue operations, sales operations, marketing operations, FinTech, or MarTech
- Proficient at MS Excel, plus the ability to learn in-house tools quickly
- Proficient in evaluating and managing processes for common business systems , including CRM (Salesforce) OR sales software (Outreach, Salesloft, Clari, Chorus, Gong, etc.).
- Salesforce.com experience required
- Demonstrated experience in data analysis or business process development
- Strong attention to detail and an eye for quality
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Results-oriented by having a systematic and process-oriented mindset to ensure seamless sales execution
- Strategic problem-solving skills, yet comfortable overseeing day to day activities
- Attention to detail is a must
- Ability to prioritize and work independently with flexibility and follow-through