Mid-Market Account Manager
About the position
As a key member of our Account Management Team, the Account Manager is responsible for working hands on with the Channel Team and the Regional Directors in developing and growing the gross profit on their overall account base customers. This position is listed in the Denver area, but could be also performed remotely.
REPORTS TO: Senior Director Mid-Market
- Desire to build and optimize the post-sale customer relationships daily while driving customer satisfaction.
- Become the main point of contact for the customer account base.
- Perform day-to-day management of the assigned accounts and complete awareness of the top account’s activity daily.
- Upsell and cross-sell into customer account base to attain and beat the quota.
- Position and sell our paid CPaaS services.
- Accurately forecast Sales & Revenue expectations.
- Provide timely, detailed, and accurate reporting to internal and external audiences.
- Champion customer needs/concerns from the account base to the Director of Account Management and internal departments.
- Do quarterly Account Reviews for your highest billing customers.
- Contact your highest billing accounts at least once a month.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in related field highly preferred
Fill out the form below to apply for this job
Expertise & experience
- Strong experience in supporting and selling SaaS products.
- The top performer of driving growth in Sales revenue and Gross Profit through a Strong experience in supporting and selling SaaS products’ account base.
- Establishing strong relationships with customers and partners to align on the overall approach in supported regions.
- Complete understanding of IntelePeers product set and the competitive marketplace that exists for IntelePeer
- An understanding of Customer Success Management and how to adapt to daily activity.
- Demonstrated ability to interact daily with customers at all organizational levels.
- Excellent communication skills and strong work ethic; a self-motivated team player.
- Ability to build a comprehensive Account Plan to facilitate deeper/wider relationships in assigned accounts.
- Proficient in Salesforce, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and understanding of Customer Success (CSM).
- Proficient in Cisco WebEx
- 5+ years experience in account management and customer experience
- Strong experience in the SaaS and CPaaS industries with knowledge of SIP trunking, Unified Communication, cloud-based communications for the Enterprise and Contact Center market
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Willing and able to accommodate travel when needed
- Astute interpersonal relationship management
- Positive, professional attitude
- Quality and customer service drove to delight customers consistently
- Strong initiative, self-motivated, proactive, and resourceful
- Utilizes strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Team player who is willing to go above and beyond to help others