Enterprise Account Manager – CPaaS, SaaS
Any location or remote
About the position
As a key member of our Enterprise Account Management Team, the Enterprise Account Manager is responsible for working a set of accounts with the Enterprise Account Base in developing deeper relationships and growing the Account revenue as well as gross profit by driving our CPaaS solution.
REPORTS TO: Vice President of Enterprise Account Management
- Desire to build and optimize the post-sale customer relationships daily while driving customer satisfaction.
- Become the main point of contact for the customer account base
- Perform day-to-day management of the assigned accounts and have complete awareness daily of the account-based activity.
- Drive and achieve new revenue growth within a base to attain and exceed the monthly quota targets.
- Position and sell our paid CPaaS services
- Accurately forecast Sales & Revenue expectations monthly.
- Provide timely, detailed, and accurate reporting to internal and external audiences.
- Champion customer needs/concerns from the account base to the VP of Enterprise Account Management and internal departments.
- Do quarterly Account Reviews for your Account Base.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in related field highly preferred
Fill out the form below to apply for this job
Expertise & experience
- The top performer of driving growth in Sales revenue and Gross Profit through an account base.
- Proven success in hitting monthly/quarterly sales quota with a strong path of overachieving.
- Strong experience in supporting and selling SaaS products.
- Establishing strong relationships with customers and partners to align on the overall approach in supported regions.
- Complete understanding of IntelePeer’s product set and the competitive marketplace that exists for IntelePeer.
- An understanding of Customer Success Management and how to adapt to daily activity.
- Demonstrated ability to interact daily with customers at all organizational levels.
- Excellent communication skills and strong work ethic; a self-motivated team player.
- Ability to build a comprehensive Account Plan to facilitate deeper/wider relationships in assigned accounts
- Proficient in Salesforce, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and understanding of Customer Success (CSM).
- Proficient in Cisco WebEx
- 10+ years of Sales experience with a focus on upselling/ cross-selling to drive overall revenue growth
- Strong experience in the SaaS and CPaaS industries with knowledge of SIP trunking, Unified Communications, cloud-based communications for the Enterprise and Contact Center market
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Willing and able to accommodate travel when needed
- Astute interpersonal relationship management
- Positive, professional attitude
- Quality and customer-service driven to delight customers consistently
- Strong initiative, self-motivated, proactive, and resourceful
- Utilizes strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Team player who is willing to go above and beyond to help others