Director, Demand Generation
Denver, Dania Beach,
About the position
We’re looking for an experienced, metrics-driven marketer to lead IntelePeer’s demand generation strategy that grows the pipeline of sales qualified opportunities. You will bring strategic vision and project management skills to rolling out campaigns across expansion and acquisition audiences, an ability to focus in on the challenges enterprises face, and what is the best way to reach them. You have experience partnering across internal marketing teams, SDRs, and sales teams to collaborate and execute successful integrated campaigns. You will actively supervise all campaign analytics, partner with sales operations team to build appropriate reporting on campaign performance and communicate results optimally to the team with recommended actions for optimization.
REPORTS TO: SVP, Marketing
- Leading the development and execution of targeted multi-channel marketing programs (digital, content, email, web, SDR outreach, paid advertising, social and account-based marketing) that support and align with the company’s priorities, pipeline and revenue goals.
- Expanding reach with targets while effectively re-engaging and nurturing existing customers and prospects.
- Managing third-party marketing vendors and resources (list building, advertising, media, etc.) as well as ensuring execution of the campaign elements.
- Working with marketing automation manager to build, maintain, and evolve marketing attribution models that quantify the effect of demand gen programs on pipeline and revenue across channels in addition to managing lead scoring model and lead nurturing programs.
- Establishing KPIs for all programs, creating results forecasts, and tracking performance to ensure marketing plans are delivering expected business outcomes.
- Identifying content, assets, and offers for prospecting campaigns; utilize existing content and generate new ideas/requests to fill content gaps.
- Collaborating with Campaign Managers, product marketing, and corporate marketing to develop pain matrixes, personas, messaging, and content distribution plans across marketing channels (social networks, paid ads, content syndication, blog, display, web and email).
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, creative writing, or related field of study
Fill out the form below to apply for this job
Expertise & experience
- 7+ years’ experience working in high-tech B2B demand generation
- Experience with managing and creating multi-channel campaigns through marketing automation systems required
- Strong campaign orchestration, message optimization, persona and buying cycle experience required
- Experience with ad platforms a plus
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation systems such as Salesforce and Marketo
- A knack for messaging consistency and style
- Data-driven and highly analytical
- Proficiency with social media and ad platform analytics
- Demonstrated project and time management skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Detail oriented, able to multitask and work under strict and changing deadlines
- Prioritizes and drives short term, long term and immediate needs
- Proficient with MS Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Works well independently with minimal supervision