Digital Campaign and Sales Analyst
About the position
As a key member of the Revenue & Sales Operations team, this role will partner closely with Marketing and Sales to develop target customer lists. This role will become an internal resource on how the sales and marketing automation systems connect across the business to optimize and ensure data accuracy for the end users.
We provide a fast-paced, innovative, and casual environment designed to broaden a candidate’s professional experiences while promoting self-confidence, accomplishment, and career development.
REPORTS TO: Sales Operations and Systems Manager
- Manages capacity planning on campaigns and BDR workload planning
- Manages and tracks campaign metrics in partnership with Marketing
- Development, implementation, and optimization of strategic targeted marketing campaigns lists using Saleforce.com or Zoominfo
- Uploads target lists within Salesforce campaigns and ensure flowthrough into SalesLoft
- Analyze Salesforce and connected data sources for accuracy and integrity and work with leadership to correct any issues identified.
- Monitoring the performance of the target list for the campaign to ensure it is achieving a benchmark of success
- Responsible for 3rd Party list harvesting
- Scrubs marketing and sales lists to ensure data integrity and accuracy
- Support the team in developing documentation for process of lead or contact list uploads and maintains inventory of lists
- Ensure sales understands specifics of marketing campaigns, in particular workflow from first contact through sales follow through.
- This position may have access to Protected Data
- This position has privileged access to IT infrastructure.
- Other duties as assigned
- College Degree with Business or related preferred
Fill out the form below to apply for this job
Experience & expertise
- 2 years of analytical experience in revenue operations, sales operations, marketing operations, FinTech, or MarTech
- Proficient at MS Excel, plus the ability to learn in-house tools quickly
- Proficiency in evaluation and management of processes for common business systems including CRM (Salesforce) OR sales software (Outreach, Salesloft, Clari, Chorus, Gong, etc.).
- Salesforce.com experience required
- Demonstrated experience in data analysis or business process development
- Strong attention to detail and an eye for quality
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Results oriented by having a systematic and process-oriented mindset to ensure seamless sales execution
- Strategic problem-solving skills, yet comfortable overseeing day to day activities
- Attention to detail is a must
- Ability to prioritize and work independently with flexibility and follow-through