About the position
The successful candidate will have expertise in the full life cycle of end-user systems and endpoints, including operating systems, hardware, applications, and Microsoft azure/365. The candidate should have previously worked within a service desk, helpdesk, or similar role. The successful candidate should have experience building configurations via Microsoft Endpoint Manager (MEM), formerly known as Microsoft Intune & Autopilot. You will work with the end-user community, engineering department, and other IT vendors to ensure the best integration of end-user computing across the environment, diagnose issues, and provide solutions. While most of the endpoints are Windows, we operate an increasing number of macOS devices, and you will be responsible for the full life cycle of all end-user endpoints/systems.
- Maintain and administrator end-users and endpoints within Microsoft 365 and Azure
- Engineer and maintain system configurations and application packages for Windows 10, and macOS systems
- Gauge the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems; develop and implement strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Maintain existing solutions while performing routine administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting for endpoint operating systems, applications, hardware, and systems.
- Provide support and expertise for endpoint encryption efforts with BitLocker.
- Evaluates endpoint technologies and determines how they can be integrated into the environment.
- Develops, and deploys endpoints, applications, and configuration updates as it relates to the baseline configurations
- Qualify new endpoints, applications, coordinate package releases, endpoint protection, monitor and test system performance; prepare and deliver system performance statistics and reports.
- Document all work completed within the ticketing system and internal knowledge base.
- Troubleshoots problems and develops solutions for the end-user environment and its integration with other services.
- Develop methodologies for testing endpoint/application performance and provide statistics.
- Provide creative, proactive, and reactive support within the ticketing system.
- Provide orientation and training programs for end-users for all endpoint hardware, applications, and new systems.
- Take ownership of projects, tasks, tickets, and other duties as assigned
- Stay current with industry technologies, evaluate existing systems and infrastructure, identify and advocate solutions for continuous improvement.
Fill out the form below to apply for this job
Expertise & experience
- Azure active directory 2 years
- Microsoft 365 3 years
- MacOS 2 years
- Windows 10 3 years
- Microsoft Intune 2 years
- End-User Hardware 3 years
- Endpoint security 2 years
- Network connectivity and concepts 3 years
- Team player
- Must be able to work independently with no on-site supervision
- Must be a self-starter, who stays abreast of the latest technology, and has a passion for IT and providing exceptional end-user experiences
- Must provide collaborative and consultative guidance for innovations and initiatives.
- Must be open, willing, and pro-active in supporting Security, Endpoint Usage and Business Policies
- Must have Excellent communication, and documentation skills
- Must be able to create, implement and enforce processes and policies
- Must have sufficient knowledge of networking and desktop technologies to be able to support and inform end-users