Customer Support Representative
About the position
The Customer Support Representative function is the primary resource for customer support in various critical roles. This role encompasses Billing Support, Sales Support and Operations as the key customer contact and touch point. In this position, the selected candidate will manage the billing support queue, assist in contracts and amendments in addition to providing operational support. In this customer facing roll, the selected candidate will work closely with both internal and external customers, while providing world class customer service.
REPORTS TO: Senior Manager Service Activations, Tier I
- Answer inbound customer inquiry phone calls regarding invoicing, portal access, and provide FAQ around services.
- Manage caseload consisting of customer billing inquiries and service activation.
- Coordinate the initial test and implementation of services with customers and operations.
- Provide sales support, including quotes and contract amendments.
- Respond to customers professionally through both email and phone interactions.
- Convey customer escalation requests to the proper recipient.
- Provide customer support for all invoiced products – SIP, Cisco, Contact Center
- 2-year associates degree preferred
Fill out the form below to apply for this job
Expertise & experience
- Basic telecom knowledge, ability to work with numbers and internal systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Basic salesforce experience (preferred)
- Proficient in Outlook and various web browsers
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to manage a high workload
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, analytical, and creative in approach to alleviating customer concerns
- Positive, professional attitude
- Team player within a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base