Customer Success Manager
About the position
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM), the CSM will support the post sales customer lifecycle as for onboarding, customer adoption, on-going support, optimization and expansion, retention and overall customer satisfaction. CSMs will be the main point of contact for all inquiries related to additions deletions, modifications, changes, and other general inquiries. The CSM will be responsible for customer retention and prevention of churn across the customer base.
The CSM must have a strong understanding of IntelePeer’s customer’s business objectives and the ability to identify and articulate how IntelePeer’s solution supports the achievement of the customer’s business goals
The CSM manages the customer experience across IntelePeer’s customer base, meeting agreed retention and usage targets. The CSM is responsible for understanding the health of IntelePeer’s customers, ensuring its customers grows into advocates of IntelePeer
REPORTS TO: Director, Customer Success
- Become a client advocate and product expert.
- Provide customers with the technical enablement, knowledge enablement, and account support to ensure they are as successful as possible and ensure their lifetime value to IntelePeer.
- Work with Sales, Project, and Back Office Teams to facilitate seamless customer on-boarding process, ensuring stress-free “Go Live” and introduction for the customer from start to finish
- Schedule and conduct regular reviews with clients and communicate results.
- Work with customers to design their Customer Experience applications aligned with IntelePeer’s philosophy and product capability ensuring tailoring to our customer’s business objectives and strategy so the application provides continued value to the customer and drive long term account satisfaction and growth
- Support Account Management efforts with customer renewals, proactively identifying and prioritizing resources and effort to perceived risk, potential growth.
- Monitor adoption rates of assigned Accounts, providing insight to Customers, feeding back to the Sales and Marketing Teams
- Identify potential issues within the Accounts and work with the wider business to take timely and effective action to resolve them
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Bachelors degree in CS, Engineering or Business or related field.
- Willing and able to accommodate sporadic travel (20-30%)
Fill out the form below to apply for this job
Expertise & experience
- Track record of driving customer success and aligning within complex customer environments at executive and department levels.
- Ability to understand customer requirements, develop and guide their thinking to identify financial measures of success, designing an application to meet them, and ongoing plan to increase value over time.
- Data-driven with a commitment to process; drive/track consistent engagement process.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Extremely well-organized and analytical with an ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to grasp basic technical concepts.
- Superior presentation skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, analytical and creative in approach to eliminate sales obstacles
- Positive, professional attitude
- Team player within a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base