Customer Success Manager – CPaaS
Dania Beach, FL
About the position
As a Customer Success Manager (or Rock Star as we like to call it), you would be at center stage of the customer’s concert. From working with our internal “backstage crew” to make sure the right set up for an optimal performance, to giving their “fans” a front row experience they’ll remember!
Reporting to the Manager of Customer Success, CPaaS, you’ll be in a customer-facing role that works directly with our customers. As a Customer Success Manager, you will be a trusted advisor, helping our customers exceed business objectives with our CPaaS products.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be responsible for everything post sale, such as understanding customer needs and championing them to reality. This begins with gathering all necessary info to start them off on the right step from Kick Off to Go Live.
In a month you’ll:
- Complete our in-depth fundamental and intermediate product training, including learning how to use the product for various use cases.
- Develop a regular meeting cadence with your Manager.
- Meet with key players in Customer Experience, Product and the Sales Operations teams.
- Shadow team members as they show you how it’s done!
By month 3 you’ll:
- Fully understand our internal ecosystem and be able to collaborate cross-functionally to provide a best-in-class experience to customers.
- Have the confidence to strut your stuff and build out strategic plans to get a customer from Kick Off to Go Live.
- Build out strategic plans to get a customer from Kick Off to Go Live.
- Begin managing a strong portfolio of customers from all walks of life.
Ready to “Rock On” with IntelePeer? Crowd surf your way to the apply button and let’s get the show started!
Fill out the form below to apply for this job
What you’ll bring
- High energy self-starter with an intellectual curiosity who takes the initiative to get things done.
- A knack for getting technical and understanding how things work vs. just what things do.
- Extraordinary presentation and interpersonal skills, and an ability to develop productive relationships within all levels of a customer’s organization.
- Experience with Salesforce and other virtual tools such as Zoom, Webex and other comparable tools.
- Education in Computer Science, or experience (cause that helps too).