Associate Product Marketing Manager
About the position
We’re looking for an Associate Product Marketing Manager to join our team and help support our full product and solution team. You’ll act as a common layer function to the team helping with enablement/delivery for our products and solutions, releases, and customer advocacy.
The ideal candidate is looking to grow into a B2B SaaS product marketer for enterprise software companies. You’re highly organized and manage multiple projects, proactively communicate cross-functionally, and ensure timely completion of deliverables. You are customer obsessed and can help bring our customer’s stories to life.
We provide a fast-paced, innovative, and casual environment that people love to work in, designed to broaden a candidate’s professional experiences while promoting self-confidence, accomplishment, and career development.
REPORTS TO: Director, Product Marketing
- Build and maintain a deep understanding of our market and targeted industries through research and analyst interactions, translate this knowledge into recommendations for marketing campaigns, product roadmap, sales strategies, and company initiatives.
- Support PMMs with industry-specific thought leadership and product-focused materials aligned with the sales process and personas to help the market understand the potential impact our products can have on their business (i.e. blog posts, web copy, whitepapers, etc.)
- Help the PMMs deliver sales tools that facilitate the sales process (i.e. internal training, datasheets, playbooks, slides).
- Execute go-to-market strategies for product launches and releases.
- Work with our customers and customer-facing teams to cultivate success stories that can be translated into customer-facing collateral.
- Analyze related metrics and provide recommendations for continuous improvements to strategy and execution.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Software industry knowledge preferred
Fill out the form below to apply for this job
Expertise & experience
- Must have at least 1-2 years’ experience in product marketing, customer marketing or project management for B2B software
- Demonstrated project management skills and program management experience
- A strong track record of developing and maintaining highly collaborative cross-functional relationships and a demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional initiatives
- Team player
- Strong written and communication skills combined with strong quantitative analytical ability
- Understands buyer and user personas and creates laser-focused messaging and content
- Understands the people-facing teams and how to train them on products and services
- Strategic acumen to ensure successful GTM launch, organizing key concepts into marketing campaigns
- Desire and ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and work under strict and changing deadlines
- Prioritizes and drives short term, long term, and immediate needs
- Proficient with MS Office, Webex Teams (or other internal collaboration software,) JIRA, Confluence, Camtasia (or other video creation software), Marketo (or other marketing automation software) and Microsoft OneDrive
- Effectively interacts with a wide range of personality types and working styles
- Works well independently with minimal supervision